module ConfigurationOld: This module provides the function loading a configuration from a
file in "old" format.
The file format is as follows:
- the format is line-oriented;
- comments start with the '#' character and end at the end of the
- sections start with a line of the form "
a.b.c", "a.b.c" being the
name of the section;
- a section ends when a new section starts;
- at the beginning of the file, the section named "" is currently
- section properties are defined by lines of the form "key=value";
- others lines should be empty (only populated with whitespaces and
val load :
string -> Configuration.t
Loads the configuration from the passed file.
Sys_error if an i/o error occurs, and
Configuration.Exception if file cannot be parsed.